Welcome

Welcome to the Blaze Christian Fellowship website! We pray that the tools and information available here will help to strengthen believers and be a witness to the world. We have designed this website to help you stay connected, and up to date with everything happening at Blaze Christian Fellowship.

Those of you who connect with us daily through our website are just as much a part of our fellowship as those who are able to join us in person. However, if you live in the Santa Fe area, we would like to personally invite you to visit us, and get in community with us!

We say that 10% of what happens in ministry, happens on Sundays through the gathering of the church. That means the other 90% is lived out in our communities throughout Santa Fe as we practically get to live out the Gospel to our neighbors and friends. Please visit our Points of Light page to find the nearest community group so you can get connected and get on mission with us at Blaze.

Sandia Peak Banner

Join us Sundays at 

9 a.m. & 11 a.m.