In light of the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic and in accordance with state and federal guidelines, Blaze Christian Fellowship will be utilizing the following ministry plan effective May 24, 2020. (Revised: June 26, 2020)
Sunday Morning Service
- Corporate gatherings have resumed at 25% of the building’s capacity.
- Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
- For the time being, the invitation to attend in-person service is for members of Blaze and non-members who attend Blaze regularly.
- Services will continue to be streamed online Sundays at 10:00AM.
COVID-19 In-Person Service Safety Protocols
Before you come…
1. If you or anyone in your family had close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19, you must not attend in-person services until the end of the 14-day self-isolation period, as recommended by the Department of Health.
2. Prior to attending the in-person service, you must perform temperature checks at home on all persons. Individuals who are ill or who have fevers cannot attend the in-person service.
3. High-risk and vulnerable individuals should not to attend the in-person service.
4. Please bring your own masks. A limited number of masks will be available for those who need them.
5. Prior to, following, and during the in-person service, the building will be sanitized by our cleaning crew.
6. During the in-person service, ventilation will be increased as much as possible with open doors, as weather permits.
When you arrive…
1. Use the designated point of entrance (the main Sunday Entrance door). Please use social distancing as you enter (6 feet between individuals and/or family units). Doors will be propped open to prevent the need for you to touch doors while entering.
a. Upon entering the building, you are affirming that you are healthy and asymptomatic. If you or anyone in your family is ill or has a fever, you will not be allowed to enter the building.
b. Hand sanitizer and a limited number of masks will be available for use upon entering. Please use accordingly.
c. Please take your seats quickly. Though you may talk with others, please use social distancing protocols and avoid congregating together in large groups.
d. For added safety, avoid engaging in hand shaking or other physical contact.
2. Children’s Church and Nursery will be not be available until further notice. All children in attendance must remain seated with their parents during the full duration of the service. Families with smaller children (toddler and younger) should sit in the foyer.
3. There will be no coffee bar or food items available, and communion will be distributed using prepackaged, individually wrapped elements.
When you leave…
1. Upon the conclusion of the service, please proceed to the designated point of exit—the large garage door in the worship center.
2. When you arrive home, please wash your hands immediately.
- Pastors will provide video updates and communications as needed, via Facebook and Realm.
- Small Groups are on Summer break until September.
- Women's Book Club is held Thursdays at 6:30PM, at Ragle Park.
- Ministry leaders lead a discussion through "It's Not Supposed to Be This Way" by Lysa TerKeurst.
- Men's Ministry is on Summer break until September.
- Youth ministry is available at the church Wednesdays at 6:30PM.
- Ministry leaders lead study and prayer time.
- Families are encouraged to use Right Now Media resources, which are provided through the church free of charge.
- To request a free account, please email email@example.com.
- All members of the Blaze family are encouraged to make their needs—physical or spiritual—known.
- If anyone has a need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pastors will follow up with individuals as needs are made known.
- Small Group leaders will maintain contact with group members weekly.
- Pastors have contacted the City Council, including the Mayor, to inquire about opportunities to assist and serve the community.
- As opportunities to serve arise, they will be communicated to the church.
- Any member of the Blaze family who comes across a need—whether the individual attends Blaze or not—should make the need known by emailing email@example.com.
- As we have the opportunity to serve those outside our church, and as resources permit, we will do so.
TITHES & OFFERINGS
- All members of the Blaze family are encouraged to faithfully give of their tithes and offerings during this time so staff can be paid and ministry can continue
- Checks can be mailed to: Blaze, 6 Bisbee Ct., Santa Fe, NM 87508
- Preferably, donations can be made online by clicking here.